Business Strategy & Sustainability: Summary Paper Week 4
Summary of all papers for week 4.
1. Mitchell, Agle & Wood (1997) Toward a theory of stakeholder identification and salience: defining the principle of who and what really counts
2. Jensen (2001) Value maximization, stakeholder theory, and the corporate objective function
3. Spar & La Mure (2003) The power of activism: assessing the impact of NGOs on global business
4. Kourula & Halme (2008) Types of corporate responsibility and engagement with nongovernmental organizations: An exploration of business and societal outcomes
5. Hoffman (2009) Shades of green