LIBERTY UNIVERSITY BUSI 435 WEEK 1 QUESTIONS WITH ALL CORRECT ANSWERS GRADE A+
Small companies ________.
Successful “copreneurs” create a division of labor based on expertise.
The primary cause of small business failures is ________.
To boost sales, small businesses, especially start-ups, should grant credit to anyone who wants to buy their products or services.
Minority-owned businesses have come a long way in the past decade, and their success rate is climbing.
As an entrepreneur, you are always working for someone else – your customers.
A ________ environment usually requires a pattern of offensive sexual behavior rather than a single, isolated remark or display.
Which of the following is not an example of what creates a hostile work environment?
The most blatant and most potentially damaging form of ________ harassment is quid pro quo.
A company’s culture can serve either to support or undermine its employees’ concepts of what constitutes ethical behavior.
Ethical behavior has no impact on a company’s bottom line.
The ________ merely establishes the minimum standard of behavior.
13. ________ is a process in which a small group of people interacts to produce a large quantity of imaginative ideas.
14. The ________ environment has an impact on the level of people’s creativity.
15. Creativity often involves creating something from nothing. However, it is more likely to result in ________.
16. Creativity and innovation are the signature of small, entrepreneurial businesses.
17. A ________ is an exclusive right that protects the creators of original works such as literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works.
18. Enhancing individual creativity may be cultivated through such activities as modeling, encouragement, recognition, allowing failure, listening, talking to children, and taking time off.
19. Entrepreneurs typically identify just one business idea for any given market need.
20. Having access to capital is called entrepreneurial readiness.
21. Generally, an industry is more attractive when ________.
22. Collecting demographic data from The Statistical Abstract of the United States is an example of ________ research.
23. Getting traffic counts at local competitor outlets is an example of ________ research.
24. The weakest of the five forces in most industries is the rivalry that exists among the businesses competing in a particular market.
25. When bargaining power of buyers is ________, the industry is ________ attractive