NUR 634 >Apea Health-Promotion Qbank Questions And Answers Verified/Updated 2020/2021 Latest VERSION >100% Completed And Correct
Apea Health Promotion Questions
1.	Which technique would be least effective in gaining the cooperation of a toddler during a physical exam?
2.	When palpating the carotid pulse, it is important to:
3.	According to the 2008 U.S. Preventive services task force, older adults should be screened for colorectal cancer yearly using high-sensitivity fecal occult blood tests (FOBTs) between:
4.	According to the most recent recommendation from the U.S. preventive services task force, screening healthy older adult men for prostate cancer by prostate specific antigen should occur:
5.	According to the most recent recommendation from the U.S. preventive services task force, an adult aged 65 should be screened for breast cancer:
6.	The goal of palliative care is to:
7.	According to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, older adults should be screened for colorectal cancer with high-sensitivity fecal occult blood tests (FBOTs) every:
8.	In the older adult, the term “Sixth Vital Sign” assesses:
9.	According to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, an adult aged 60 years should be screened for colorectal cancer with colonoscopy:
10.	Which of the following choices would NOT be recommended for effective communication for an older adult?
11.	Part of the nutritional assessment includes anthropometric measurements. These measurements include all of the following except:
12.	Of the five percussion notes, which one produces a drum-like sound heard over air filled structures during the abdominal examination?
13.	would be to:
14.	The 10 minute geriatric screener is a tool used to assess:
15.	During the concrete operational period of middle childhood, which of the following is the expected cognitive development? The child is:
16.	Which one of the following statements is true about immunity?
17.	Toilet training is most appropriately initiated when the child:
18.	Which of the following is considered an extrinsic risk factor for falls in the older adult?
a.	Psychoactive medications
19.	What topic should be a priority when providing anticipatory guidance to an 8-year-old child?
20.	Higher level self-care functioning activities are referred to as:
21.	The first sign of puberty in females is:
22.	Which of the following is the most age appropriate play for an 8-year-old girl?
23.	The formula used to guide “time out” as a disciplinary method is:
24.	According to the U.S. preventive services task force, older adults should be screened for colorectal cancer with sigmoidoscopy every:
25.	All of the following strategies are useful for assessing older adults at high risk for falls EXCEPT:
26.	A characteristic finding in the elderly population is:
27.	Sarcopenia is:
28.	According to the most recent recommendation from U.S. preventive services task force, healthy women older than 65 years of age should be screened for cervical cancer:
29.	Which one of the following statements indicates a developmental delay?
30.	A 6-month-old presents today for a well child visit. He is sitting in his mother’s lap. Assessment should begin with:
31.	At what age is it considered normal for a child to pick up objects using the palm of the hand only?
32.	Which of the following milestones is developmentally appropriate for a 2-month-old infant when pulled to a sitting position?
33.	To assess for strabismus in a child, use the:
34.	During the first 6 months of life, an infant will:
35.	Which one of the following positions is the most accurate regarding infant car seat placement? The car seat should: