NR 504 Week 8 Discussion; Synthesis and Reflection of Learning (Version 2)
Reﬂect upon the learning that you have accomplished throughout the previous weeks, and assess your achievement of each of the ﬁve course outcomes.
•	CO 1: Discern leadership approaches that facilitate achievement of health outcomes through interprofessional collaborative practice within micro-, meso-, and macro-level systems.
•	CO 2: Appraise the role of the MSN-prepared nurse to lead safe, eﬃcient, ethical, high-quality, person-centered healthcare across complex systems.
•	CO 3: Integrate communication modalities that convey cultural humility, value the diverse nature of individuals, and cultivate healthful work environments.
•	CO 4: Apply change and leadership theories to plan sustainable, evidence-based quality improvement within an atmosphere thatsupports care for self and others.
•	CO 5: Recognize individual strengths and opportunities for enhancement regarding leadership characteristics reﬂective of a MSN-prepared nurse.
For each course outcome, explain the learning that you accomplished. Include at least speciﬁc learning activity or assignment that contributed to your achievement of that outcome, and explain how it supported your learning.
Conclude with your plans for continued professional development of leadership competency within your future MSN role.Include current, peer-reviewed scholarly support (outside of class resources) to validate your work.