NR 504 Week 5 Discussion; Peer Engagement Forum - Group 1 (v2)
The Peer Engagement Forum will take place during four weeks in the NR 504 course and is designed to provide students with an opportunity to engage and dialogue at a deeper level with a small group of peers. Weeks during which Peer Engagement will occur include weeks two, five, six, and seven.
Criteria for Content
•	Based upon readings and learning activities within the class lessons, create a primary (initial) posting in response to the specific Peer Engagement Forum discussion questions which are described within the module. Please refer to the modules for weeks two, five, six, and seven to locate specific discussion instructions.
•	Your primary posting must be a minimum of 300 words and no more than 500 words in length (not including the reference list).
•	Include a minimum of two current, peer-reviewed, scholarly sources to support your primary posting in the Peer Engagement Forum.
•	Respond in a substantive manner to at least two peers during the assigned week. Responsive postings must be a minimum of 100 words and no more than 300 words in length (not including any reference list, should one be included).
•	Respond in a substantive manner by Sunday at 11:59 pm MT to all questions directed specifically to you. You are required to address questions posed before Saturday at 11:59 pm MT directly to you.
PREPARING THE ASSIGNMENT
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
1.	Abide by the Chamberlain College of Nursing Academic Integrity Policy.
2.	Post your primary (initial) response to the Peer Engagement Forum by Wednesday at 11:59 pm MT during the assigned week.
a.	Primary posting must be at least 300 words and no more than 500 words in length (not including the reference list).
b.	A minimum of two peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within five years, are required to support the primary posting.
3.	Post a minimum of two substantive, responsive postings to peers by Sunday at 11:59 pm MT at the end of the assigned week.
a.	Responsive postings must each be at least 100 words and no more than 300 words in length (not including any reference list, should one be included).
4.	Respond in a substantive manner to all questions directed specifically to you. You are required to address questions posed before Saturday at 11:59 pm MT directly to you.
5.	No direct quotes may be used in this forum.
6.	Sources older than five years may not be used without the permission of the class professor.
7.	Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure are followed and consistent with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (6th edition).
8.	Correct APA format is used for citing and referencing of sources.