CPD ITTI 2 answers exam questions
The answers I gave to the 9 exam questions, including examples for every question. I don't know if these are the right answers, but most answers are coming out of the book. With these answers I got an 6.8.
- What is concepting and why is it called “marketing in reverse”?
- Compare and contrast two philosophies of Shaw and Ivens, arguing why you think one of them is more important than another.
- How is a following different from a target market? What are the advantages of each?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of competing on customer experience as compared to competing on price?
- In your opinion, what is the most important moment in a customer journey, and why?
- What are values? How can travel companies address customers’ values?
- Choose two different possible moments of co-creation in a customer journey. Suppose you, as a manager, have to choose to implement co-creation in one of these moments. Give advantages and disadvantages of each moment.
- In your opinion, in a customer experience, what is the best or most powerful emotion to evoke in your customers? How can a travel company make that emotion happen?
- Does a company that is managed “outside in” have to please everyone? Only its customers? Or not even all of its customers? Why?