PYC4802 Exam Summaries
These summaries include Theme 2, 3, 4 and 5. This is the content for the exam. Summaries are made from the Themes in the Tutorial Letter; personal research and the textbook (Burke, A., 2012, Abnormal Psychology: A South African Perspective, 2 Ed., Revised Edition A South African perspective). These notes do not include summaries of the recommended articles - a separate summary will be uploaded for this.
PYC4802 PTSD ASD exam questions and answers
Possible exam questions and answers of PTSD and ASD, summary of DSM5, explanation of key terms, aetiology, and mindmap
PYC4802 Summaries & Exam Answers
184 pages of Comprehensive Summaries & Answers covering all Exam Questions in the past few years. Covers Trauma & Stressor Related Disorders, Substance Related and Addictive Disorders, Depressive Disorders and Child Abuse.
PYC4802 Past Assignments
All Assignment have been Referenced.
There are 8 worked out assignment – Essays
The first 3 pages are MQS, the rest of the pack is essay assignment. All have been referenced.
1. ADOLESCENT DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE
2. Mood Disorders: Adolescent Depression & Suicide
3. Explain the role of the adolescent’s parents and family functioning in the development and maintenance of depression.
4. Child Abuse
5. Introduction and Epidemiology of Depression in Adolescents
• Depression and Suicide among Adolescents must be considered Individually and Contextually
• Diagnostic Criteria and Factors which Complicate Major Depression in Adolescence
• Depression in Adolescents
• Developmental factors influencing mood and behaviour of adolescents
• A Cognitive Approach to Adolescent Depression
• A Systems Approach to Adolescent Depression