Unit 22 Market Research Assignment 2 Learning Aim B & C Plan and implement activity to meet marketing objective & Analyse and present findings and improvements
This report is for Unit 22 Market Research Assignment 2 Learning Aim B & C. This work covers all of the criteria required to achieve distinction as well as the correct structure and layout needed to reach these high grades (please have a look at the previews). Just follow the content, it will save you time and help you easily achieve distinctions.
D2 Evaluate the effectiveness of the pilot research recommending changes that should be made to the final market research activity. /
M2 Analyse the reasons for choosing particular research methods, the type of data to be collected and the sampling plan. /
P4 Undertake the final market research activity using a detailed sampling plan to obtain a range of secondary and primary data. /
P3 Undertake pilot primary market research and collect sample data. /
P2 Undertake secondary research for a selected marketing objective.
MN568 Unit 4 Exam latest 2017
Question 1 0 / 2 points
Mr. J. K., 38 years old, is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 189 pounds. He reports that he has had intermittent heartburn for several months and takes Tums® with temporary relief. He has been waking during the night with a burning sensation in his chest. Which additional information would lead you to believe that gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is the cause of his pain?
Question 2 2 / 2 points
A 22-year-old is seen complaining of vague belly pain. This type of pain is seen at what point in appendicitis?
Question 3 2 / 2 points
A patient is seen with complaints of diarrhea. Which of the following should be included in the patient’s differential diagnosis?
Question 4 0 / 2 points
If chest pain can be alleviated with time, analgesics, and heat applications, what might the differential diagnosis be?
BTEC Business Level 3: Unit 1 - Exploring Businesses (Distinction*) - Assignment 2
BTEC Business Level 3: Assignment 2 - Unit 1: Exploring Business. Distinction standard work. Includes appropriate images, and is extremely well formatted and put together. Using the information from this assignment will ensure you get a great mark. This document includes P4, P5, P6, M3, M4, D2, D3.
All the Unit 1 Coursework together is £114.97 separately, however I am currently selling as a bundle for £89.97 (SAVING £25!), only due to the recent high demand. This will be going on until 10th April 2019. Private Message me for more details
Walden University NURS 6512 week 7 quiz
• Question 1
2 out of 2 points
Costovertebral angle tenderness should be assessed whenever you suspect the patient may have:
Response Feed-back: Pyelonephritis is characterized by flank pain and costovertebral an-gle tenderness.
• Question 2
2 out of 2 points
In older adults, overflow fecal incontinence is commonly due to:
Response Feedback: Constipation with overflow occurs when the rectum contains hard stool and soft feces above leak around the mass of stool.
Woorden professional english in use - finance, units 13 t/m 24, met engelse beschrijving en nederlandse vertaling
Woorden van het boek: professional english in use - finance, units 13 t/m 24, met de engelse beschrijving van het woord en de nederlandse vertaling van het woord. Inholland AC/BE (finance), periode 2/blok 6 van jaar 2 voor het vak Business Communicatie 2 EN
Summary Eriksen MIDTERM
Summary of the Chapters of Eriksen that should be studied for the midterm of Core Themes Anthropology. Inlcudes Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 17, 18, 7, 8, 16, 19
MN568 Unit 6 Exam latest (Updated)
Question 1 2 / 2 points
A patient is seen with a sudden onset of flank pain accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and diaphoresis. In addition to nephrolithiasis, which of the following should be added to the list of differential diagnoses?
Question 2 2 / 2 points
Which of the following would be an appropriate treatment for a patient with mild BPH?
Question 3 2 / 2 points
The result of the patient’s 24-hour urine for protein was 4.2 g/day. The clinician should take which of the following actions?
Question 4 2 / 2 points
Which is the most potent and irritating dose of tretinoin?
Question 5 2 / 2 points
Which of the following clinical manifestations are consistent with a patient in ARF?
BSBHRM513 assessment BSBHRM513Manage workforce planning
1. How can workforce mobilisation be used to address shortages identified when reviewing
data on staff turnover? (50-75 words)
2. The organisation you work for has asked you to analyse their existing workforce to determine
areas where there are excesses or shortages or requirements for mobilisation. How would
you do this? Explain. (75-125 words)
3. You have analysed the existing workforce of a catering organisation to determine areas
where there are excess or shortage of food preparation staff and an excess of serving staff.
What would you do to address these excess and shortages? Provide at least five examples.
1. Name three sources you would use to research and review current and predicted external
labour supply data, ad demographic and economic data, to forecast human resources supply.
What type of information do these sources provide? Why do you think these sources would
provide a valuable source of information? (100-120 words)
2. You have been asked to review your organisation`s staff budgets as it is a factory that may
affect workforce supply. What 14 things would you include in your calculations?
3. When calculating staff budgets, which method would you use? Why? (100-150 words)
1. By law, what are organisations required to do or not do in relation to diversity of their
workforce? (100-150 words)
2. Identify five advantages of having a diverse workforce. Do not limit your responses to those
ideas listed in the text.
3. Your organisation develops websites and online marketing tools for small business. The
organisation does not have a particularly diverse workforce. In particular, the organisation
does not tend to recruit older workers. This is because management feel that older workers
will not have the technology skills needed to carry out work, even when they have
qualifications in the field. What would you tell them about the need for and benefits of a
diverse workforce? (150-200 words)
1. What are retention strategies? (50-70 words) Provide five examples of things an organisation
might do in an attempt to retain staff.
2. The organisation you work for makes and sells jewellery. In the past few years, the
organisation has found that they are not making money on their line of watches so they have
decided, as a part of their organisation strategy, to stop selling watches. This means that the
workforce will need to be modified because watchmakers will no longer be needed. How
might the organisation modify its workplace? (50-75 words)
3. The organisation you work for sells PC`s and laptops. They have decided that they are going
to start selling computer tablets (eg iPads). They are expecting that this will significantly
increase sales and will mean that more sales staff are going to needed. How might the
organisation modify its workforce in this situation? (100-150 words)
1. Define turnover. Why do organisations need to analyse turnover rates? (40-60 words)
2. You have analysed the turnover rates in your organisation and feel that they are
unacceptably high. Others in the organisation argue that turnover is to be expected. What
would you say to them? (100-150 words)
3. You work for a hotel. In the past year, 35% of the hotel`s employees have left the
organisation. The organisation deems this level of turnover to be unacceptable. You have
conducted exit interviews with these employees.
The reasons employees have cited for leaving the organisation include: More pay
Better career opportunity/ restricted opportunities for advancement
Lack of challenge
Negative relationships with supervisors, managers
Incidents of discrimination
Health and safety issues
Poor job security How would you address unacceptably high staff turnover rates with each of these reasons in mind?
1. How would you explain the difference between role development and career development,
both of which can be used as retention stragies? Why is it a good idea to implement each of
these strategies? (150-200 words)
2. What one strategy would you implement to retain required skilled labour? You do not have
to limit your ideas to those provided in the text. You might have your own ideas as to how
organisations can retain skilled labour. Why do you think your chosen strategy is most
important or would be most effective in retaining skilled labour? (100-150 words)
1. What would you do to manage diversity in the workplace? You do not need to restrict your
response to ideas presented in the text. Provide at least 10 examples
2. Write a diversity policy that supports an organisation`s requirements for diversity in the
1. Outline the advantages or disadvantages of the following different methods that can be used
to source skilled labour.
a. Online recruitment (at least five advantages and one disadvantages)
b. Company website advertising (at least one advantage and two disadvantages)
c. Newspaper (at least four advantages and three disadvantages)
d. Trade and professional journal/ magazines (at least three advantages and one
e. Employment/ recruitment agencies (at least three advantages and one disadvantage)
f. Direct applicants (at least two advantages and one disadvantage)
2. Your organisation installs home theatre equipment. You have several teams that carry out
installations and each team is overseen by a supervisor. One of your supervisors has resigned
and you now need to source skilled labour to fill that position. You feel that some of the
team members might be suitable for the position. What recruitment strategy might you use
in this situation? How would you do this? (100-150 words)
1. How might you communicate workforce objectives and rationale to relevant stakeholders/
employees? Provide at least 10 examples.
2. You work for a hospital. Previously, specific nurses were given all weekend shifts. Feedback
gathered from other nurses has revealed that all nurses would like the opportunity to work
weekends when greater shift penalties are paid. The organisation has decided that from now
on weekend shifts will be distributed equally amongst all nurses. Write a memo to be
distributed to all the nurses that work for the hospital communicating objectives and
rationale of the changes to relevant stakeholders. (150-200 words)
1. Identify two groups other than employees whose agreement and endorsement you would
seek when setting objectives and targets and creating workforce plans. Explain why their
agreement should be sought. (75-125 words)
2. Your organisation has decided that employers will no longer give employees rostered days off
to compensate them for working overtime. Instead, employees will now be paid for any
overtime they complete. What would you say to obtain agreement and endorsement for
these changes? You should provide a transcript of three minute speech that you would give
to employees outlining the objectives of this change. You need to show that you have
considered objections to or barriers to employee endorsement of this change. (200-300
1. What are contingency plan? (50-75 words)
2. Develop a contingency plan to cope the extreme situation of a large number of employees
going on strike without notice. (200-300 words) Activity 12
1. What in an implementation plan? (20-20 words)
2. It has been determined that your organisation needs to make changes to its workforce. Some
staff will need to be recruited, some will need to undergo training, some will need to be
redeployed and others are going to be made redundant. You have been asked to head up
team that is going to develop an implementation plan. None of the team has done this
before so it is up to you explain what an implementation plan should contain and how it
should be written. What would you tell them? (150-200 words)
3. What things would you include in the WBS section of an implementation plan? (100-150
1. Read the article and answer the questions provided.
According to this article, what are the possible negative effects of when organisations do not
develop and implement strategies to assist workforce to deal with organisational change?
Provide at least five examples
2. According to this article, what can organisations do to assist the workforce deal with
organisational change? Provide at least five examples
3. What are two of the strategies would you develop and implement to assist the workforce in
the article deal with organisational change? Why do you think these strategies would be
successful in reducing the stress that comes with change and helping employees to deal with
change? (100-150 words)
1. Outline the issues that can make it difficult for people from diverse cultural backgrounds to
secure employment. (150-200 words)
2. Identify six strategies with the potential to attract and recruit more Indigenous Australians to
help organisations attract a diverse workforce. You might need to carry out your own
research to complete this activity.
1. What is succession planning? (50-75 words)
2. Read the extract from article Keys to Best Practice Succession Management and answer
the question that follows it. Identify 10 characteristics outlined in the extract of best
practice succession planning systems and management that ensure desirable workers
are developed and retained
3. How would you identify desirable workers who can be developed and retained to fill key
positions that might become vacant within the organisation? You do not have limit your
ideas to those provided in the text. Why do you think your method of identifying
desirable workers would be best? (75-125 words)
1. What is an employer of choice? (30-50 words)
2. Select one organisation that you consider to be an employer of choice. For example, Google
is an organisation that is widely considered to be an employer of choice. What programs
does your chosen organisation implement to ensure the workplace is an employer of choice?
Provide at least five examples. You will need to undertake your own research to complete
this activity; however, this research can be carried out online.
3. What program/ benefit would you consider to be the most valuable that might be offered by
employers of choice? Explain. (100-150 words)
1. An employee who has been with your organisation for many years has handed in their
resignation. You are surprised they are leaving and they have not really provided any reasons
for their decision to exit. What should you do? (100-150 words)
2. Your organisation does not currently conduct exit interviews when employees leave the
organisation. They do not feel that there is anything to be learnt from employees who are
clearly disgruntled. They suggest that the employee will not have anything objective to say
and that they will only be interested in criticising the organisation. What would you tell them
about the need to conduct exit interviews to identify patterns in turnover? (100-200 words)
Choose an industry in which there is an undersupply of labour. Summarise the situation in that
industry. Explain why there is an undersupply of labour in that industry. What are the effects of the
labour trends in this industry on the demand for labour? What can the organisation do to nullify the
effects of the labour trends? You will need to carry out your own research to complete this activity.
1. Create a questionnaire that could be used to survey organisational climate to gauge worker
satisfaction. The questionnaire should include questions for each of the commonly used
categories of organisational climate questionnaires. These questions need to differ from
those given in the sample survey. You should ask at least 15 questions.
2. Ask three people to complete your questionnaire. Ideally, these will be thee people from the
same workplace but you might chose to survey family or friends about their work climate.
What conclusions would you draw from responses to your survey about organisational
climate and worker satisfaction? What advice would you give the organisation as a result of
your survey? (100-200 words)
1. What as the global financial crisis? (50-75 words)
2. What were ten of the effects of the global financial crisis? 3. There has been a downturn in the economy on a global scale. Your organisation, which
organises overseas holidays for families has been hit hard by this downturn. People are
scared of spending money and are cutting back luxuries including travel. As a result, you have
too many staff for the amount of business coming in. what recommendations would you
make in response to this situation? Provide at least three examples.
Read the article and answer the question that follows it.
1. What are three of the advantages government policy had on labour demand and supply
immigration policies have in this example?
2. Choose one current government policy relating to labour demand and supply. This policy
should not be the same as the one mentioned in the text. Write a one page report outlining
how the government policy affects labour demand and supply.
1. You run a security business. You supply bouncers and security guards to a chain of nightclubs.
A number of the nightclubs have complained that fights are breaking out in areas of the
clubs when security staff are elsewhere. What changes might need to be made to the
workforce plan address this issue? (30-50 words)
2. How would you evaluate effectiveness of change processes made to address the nightclub`s
concerns against agreed objectives? What should be done if the change was determined to
be ineffective? (100-150 words)
Summative assessment 1
How might organisations gather current information about labour supply relevant to their
specific industry or skill requirement? Provide at least 10 examples.
Outline what industrial relations are and how they can assist organisations in maintaining a
skilled workforce. You might need to conduct your own research to answer this question.
Describe labour demand forecasting. What is labour supply analysis? (20-50 words)
There are number of methods which can be used to estimate future staffing requirements
and determine what actions need to be taken when forecasts suggest that organisations will
have a shortage or surplus of employees. Identify and explain three. (300-400 words)
Exam Topics Revenue Management
Topics of Revenue Management (as can be found on blackboard) plus answers. Module Design, year 2 NHL Stenden. Test graded with a 8.0.