A2 philosophy of religion - detailed notes OCR
Detailed notes of the entire religious language A2 syllabus from the OCR spec with detailed explanations and scholarly views with extra reading notes to give a widespread view. perfect for essays and revision - all from the OCR spec and further reading
OCR Religious Studies A-Level Philosophy of Religion notes in full with spec points listed and addressed.
A full extensive set of notes on every single topic in OCR A-Level Religious Studies (RS). This means the following topics are addressed: Religious Language, Religious Experience, Miracles, Nature of God and Life After Death. Whilst philosophers on the course are addressed so are further reading philosophers, which are written out in red. Message me to have any questions answered!
A2 RS 20th Century Perspectives
This is a detailed powerpoint covering the module abouth 20th century perspectives on religious language. I created it as a revision resource.
Philosophy 242 Notes
A comprehensive summary of all work covered in the module of Philosophy 242: The Philosophy of Religion, including that covered in lectures, personal notes, readings and the module booklet. This summary looks at what the concept “religion” means, main arguments for the existence of God (The Cosmological Proof and the Ontological Proof), the problem of evil (including the Augustine Theodicy and the Iranean Theodicy), the meaning of Religious Language (particularly as looked at by Tillich and Braithwaite), the verifiability of Religious Belief and the knowledge question in science and faith. It provides everything you need to obtain extensive knowledge into the topic and do well in the exam.
Interculturele Aspecten samenvatting artikelen
Interculturele Aspecten samenvatting artikelen. Bevat de volgende artikelen:
- Developmental Flexibility in the Age of Globalization: Autonomy and Identity Development Among Immigrant Adolescents
- Identity Formation in Bicultural Youth: A Developmental Perspective
- Vedder, P. & Van Geel, M. (2017). Cultural identity development as a developmental resource. In N.J. Cabrera & B. Leyendecker (Eds), Handbook of positive development of minority children and youth (123-138). Amsterdam: Springer, Netherlands
- Pinquart, M. & Kauser, R. (2017) Do the associations of parenting styles with behavior problems and academic achievement vary by culture? Results from a meta-analysis. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology. Advance online publication. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/cdp0000149 (26)
- Ramírez-Esparza, N. & García-Sierra, A., & Kuhl, P. (2016). The impact of early social interactions on later language development in Spanish-English bilingual infants. Child Development. Advance online publication.
- Verkuyten, M., Thijs, J., & Stevens, G. (2012). Multiple identities and religious transmission: a study among Moroccan-Dutch Muslim adolescents and their parents. Child Development, 83, 1577-1590.
- Spiegler, O., Güngör, D, & Leyendecker, B. (2016). Muslim immigrant parents’ social status moderates the link between religious parenting and children’s identification with the heritage and host culture. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 47, 1159 – 1177
- Vedder, P., Wenink, E., & van Geel, M. (2017). Intergroup contact and prejudice between Dutch majority and Muslim minority youth in the Netherlands. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology
- Vedder, O. & Motti-Stefanidi, F. (2016). Children, families and schools. In: David Sam & John Berry (Eds.), The Cambridge handbook of acculturation psychology, 2nd edition (pp 441-463).
- Vedder, P. (2008).Cultuur, acculturatie en afwijkende ontwikkeling. (19 p)