SLK110 - Chapter 15 Abnormal Behaviour
Summary of Chapter 15. Includes Foundations and Definitions, Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive and related disorders, Trauma-and Stressor related disorders, Dissociative disorders, Depressive and Bipolar related disorders, Somatic symptom and related disorders, Schizophrenia Spectrum-Related Disorders, Personality Disorders, Eating Disorders, Culture and Pathology.
SLK110 - Chapter 16: Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Summary of Chapter 16. Includes treatment: a psychological approach, insight therapies, behaviour therapies, psychopharmacology, treatment in transition, inappropriate behaviour by clients during psychotherapy, evaluating the effectiveness of psychotherapy.
Course 1.6 Clinical Psychology / Normal or Abnormal
I offer you a complete summary of the sixth course of psychology. I included a lot of colours and graphics to make studying nicer and easier - It's like reading a good textbook, but way shorter. You can be sure that I included all important information for this course as me & a lot of friends studied with these summaries last year. So good luck with your studies and I hope you enjoy my summaries! All DSM-5 criterias are included!!
Comorbiditeiten en hersen-abnormaliteiten van alle stoornissen
Alle comorbiditeiten en abnormaliteiten van het brein van de 8 behandelde psychiatrische stoornissen inclusief plaatjes
PYC3702 - Abnormal Behaviour Past Papers 2011,2012,2013 and Personal Basic Notes
Past paper q and a's from 2011,2012 and 2013. Crossed out questions are from an old book and not relevant. Also some personal written notes of mine. Please let me know if there are any issues or incorrect answers :) Please send me any current past papers and i can work out answers and add to this
Abnormal Psychology: Disorders
Definition of pain
Types of pain: Acute pain and Chronic pain
Mechanism of pain: The Gate Control Theory
The assessment of pain
Influences of psychosocial factors to pain experience
Block 1.6 Normal or abnormal? Full notes PB1-8
Full notes for course 1.6 clinical psychology year 1. It contains problem 1-8 with problem 6 being left out as it is the treatments for problem 3-5 so it is combined in those problems
Abnormal Psychology - IB Psychology - Detailed Essay Plans
A 26-page document which has everything you need to fully prepare for the topic Abnormal Psychology. The document has an essay plan for all the possible essay titles, which are:
1. To what extent do biological, cognitive and sociocultural factors influence abnormal behaviour?
2. Evaluate psychological research (that is, theories and/or studies) relevant to the study of abnormal behaviour.
3. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
4. Examine the concepts of normality and abnormality.
5. Discuss validity and reliability of diagnosis.
6. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
7. Describe symptoms and prevalence of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
8. Analyse etiologies (in terms of biological, cognitive and/or sociocultural factors) of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
9. Discuss cultural and gender variations in prevalence of disorders.
10. Examine/evaluate biomedical, individual and group approaches to treatment.
11. Discuss the use of eclectic approaches to treatment.
12. Discuss the relationship between etiology and therapeutic approach in relation to one disorder.
Note: I used these notes for my Psychology exams and my final grade was a 7 - they work!