PYC4802 Past Assignments
All Assignment have been Referenced.
There are 8 worked out assignment – Essays
The first 3 pages are MQS, the rest of the pack is essay assignment. All have been referenced.
1. ADOLESCENT DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE
2. Mood Disorders: Adolescent Depression & Suicide
3. Explain the role of the adolescent’s parents and family functioning in the development and maintenance of depression.
4. Child Abuse
5. Introduction and Epidemiology of Depression in Adolescents
• Depression and Suicide among Adolescents must be considered Individually and Contextually
• Diagnostic Criteria and Factors which Complicate Major Depression in Adolescence
• Depression in Adolescents
• Developmental factors influencing mood and behaviour of adolescents
• A Cognitive Approach to Adolescent Depression
• A Systems Approach to Adolescent Depression
PYC4802 Summaries & Exam Answers
184 pages of Comprehensive Summaries & Answers covering all Exam Questions in the past few years. Covers Trauma & Stressor Related Disorders, Substance Related and Addictive Disorders, Depressive Disorders and Child Abuse.
PYC4802 - Eating Disorders - 80%
This essay is on Eating Disorders - specifically Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge-Eating Disorder. It also looks at why Black South African females are no longer immune to eating disorders.
Assignment 3: PYC4802 - Psychopathology
Eating disorder. Diagnostic criteria and features of Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa and Binge-eating Disorder