PYC4802 Past Assignments
All Assignment have been Referenced.
There are 8 worked out assignment – Essays
The first 3 pages are MQS, the rest of the pack is essay assignment. All have been referenced.
1. ADOLESCENT DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE
2. Mood Disorders: Adolescent Depression & Suicide
3. Explain the role of the adolescent’s parents and family functioning in the development and maintenance of depression.
4. Child Abuse
5. Introduction and Epidemiology of Depression in Adolescents
• Depression and Suicide among Adolescents must be considered Individually and Contextually
• Diagnostic Criteria and Factors which Complicate Major Depression in Adolescence
• Depression in Adolescents
• Developmental factors influencing mood and behaviour of adolescents
• A Cognitive Approach to Adolescent Depression
• A Systems Approach to Adolescent Depression
PYC4802 Summaries & Exam Answers
184 pages of Comprehensive Summaries & Answers covering all Exam Questions in the past few years. Covers Trauma & Stressor Related Disorders, Substance Related and Addictive Disorders, Depressive Disorders and Child Abuse.
The ONLY notes you will need for PYC4802 EXAM 2019!
The ONLY set of notes you will need for your PYC4802 exam!
I have spent A LOT of time to compile these notes!
- Summary of Theme 02 - 05.
- Worked out answers to previous exams (2018/2019)
- Answers of focus points, outcomes and aims posed in TL 101.
- ALL answers were worked out by integrating the prescribed handbook, E-reserves/journal articles and information in Tutorial Letter 101.
- Total of 45 pages. (ALL you will need to study).
- I have received distinctions for ALL my exams thus far - so these notes are guaranteed to be of an excellent standard if you wish to do well in your exam.
Assignment 3: PYC4802 - Psychopathology
Eating disorder. Diagnostic criteria and features of Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa and Binge-eating Disorder