SPORT PSYCHOLOGY (PYC4812) EXAM SUMMARY
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE - this is ILLEGAL.
the Exam summary for sports psychology (PYC4812) includes chapter summaries from the textbook: Applied Sport Psychology Personal growth to peak performance.
Chapter summaries include (only the chapters relevent for the exam) : 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24. The chapter summaries follow the outline provided in PYC4812 Tutorial Letter 102 (they are not direct answers to the questions provided in the outline, however the necessary information needed to address each point is included in each the chapter summary)
Notes PYC4808 Ecosystemic Psychology NOTES: Some Q and A's from Past Papers
Summaries notes on all chapters for exam. (1,2,3,4,5,7,10,12,13,14,15). Some past paper questions and answers. First order versus Second Order: Ethics, research, reality, role of therapist, principles of first order and second order
PYC4809 - Therapeutic Notes
Summary of all chapters for the module and exam. The notes will help answer exam essay questions too. 62 page summary..
HRPYC81 - Assignment Q&A 15, 30, 35, 40, 50 - 2018
The document contains the 2018 Assignment questions and feedback answers for BAHonours Psychology Research Report module (HRPYC81). This information pertains to Assignments 15, 30, 35, 40 & 50.
Child Development Exam Questions and Answers (All 21 Essays)
I have complied all exam questions with summarized answers for the exams. Questions and answers are written. 75 page summary!
PYC4802 Past Assignments
All Assignment have been Referenced.
There are 8 worked out assignment – Essays
The first 3 pages are MQS, the rest of the pack is essay assignment. All have been referenced.
1. ADOLESCENT DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE
2. Mood Disorders: Adolescent Depression & Suicide
3. Explain the role of the adolescent’s parents and family functioning in the development and maintenance of depression.
4. Child Abuse
5. Introduction and Epidemiology of Depression in Adolescents
• Depression and Suicide among Adolescents must be considered Individually and Contextually
• Diagnostic Criteria and Factors which Complicate Major Depression in Adolescence
• Depression in Adolescents
• Developmental factors influencing mood and behaviour of adolescents
• A Cognitive Approach to Adolescent Depression
• A Systems Approach to Adolescent Depression