Psychology 314 Exam (Chapter 5-13)
This summery includes the Chapter 1-3 introduction and PowerPoint slides and pictures. I assure quality notes that will guarantee much more than a pass. I read the entire textbook and included everything you need to know for the predicate test and the exams. Chapter 9 not covered.
PYC4802 Exam Summaries
These summaries include Theme 2, 3, 4 and 5. This is the content for the exam. Summaries are made from the Themes in the Tutorial Letter; personal research and the textbook (Burke, A., 2012, Abnormal Psychology: A South African Perspective, 2 Ed., Revised Edition A South African perspective). These notes do not include summaries of the recommended articles - a separate summary will be uploaded for this.
Abnormal psychology - in-depth notes on all chapters covers in class. These notes got me through the exam, I did not even have a text book.
Abnormal Psychology - IB Psychology - Detailed Essay Plans
A 26-page document which has everything you need to fully prepare for the topic Abnormal Psychology. The document has an essay plan for all the possible essay titles, which are:
1. To what extent do biological, cognitive and sociocultural factors influence abnormal behaviour?
2. Evaluate psychological research (that is, theories and/or studies) relevant to the study of abnormal behaviour.
3. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
4. Examine the concepts of normality and abnormality.
5. Discuss validity and reliability of diagnosis.
6. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
7. Describe symptoms and prevalence of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
8. Analyse etiologies (in terms of biological, cognitive and/or sociocultural factors) of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
9. Discuss cultural and gender variations in prevalence of disorders.
10. Examine/evaluate biomedical, individual and group approaches to treatment.
11. Discuss the use of eclectic approaches to treatment.
12. Discuss the relationship between etiology and therapeutic approach in relation to one disorder.
Note: I used these notes for my Psychology exams and my final grade was a 7 - they work!
IB Psychology HL Semester 1 Final Exam Notes on Abnormal Psychology
Notes for IB Psychology Final Exam on Abnormal Psychology: Diagnosing and Treating Mental Disorders. This note focuses on social anxiety disorder.
Chapter 1 Introduction to Child Psychopathology
The following document is an in-depth summary of Abnormal Child Psychology by Eric J. Mash and David A. Wolfe 7th ed. The notes are a summary of chapter 1 for child psychopathology for third-year psychology.
Abnormal Psychology UNL PSYC 380
This is a 19 page comprehensive study guide covering content from Abnormal Psychology (UNL PSYC 380). It is organized by exam with clearly labeled topics. It includes explanations, summaries, definitions to help unpack and explain the content. Topics include clinical psychology, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, psychosis, schizophrenia, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and conduct problems. Please note this guide was adapted from course material and notes I took in class.