Psychology 314 Exam (Chapter 5-13)
This summery includes the Chapter 1-3 introduction and PowerPoint slides and pictures. I assure quality notes that will guarantee much more than a pass. I read the entire textbook and included everything you need to know for the predicate test and the exams. Chapter 9 not covered.
Abnormal psychology - in-depth notes on all chapters covers in class. These notes got me through the exam, I did not even have a text book.
IB Psychology HL Semester 1 Final Exam Notes on Abnormal Psychology
Notes for IB Psychology Final Exam on Abnormal Psychology: Diagnosing and Treating Mental Disorders. This note focuses on social anxiety disorder.
Abnormal Psychology UNL PSYC 380
This is a 19 page comprehensive study guide covering content from Abnormal Psychology (UNL PSYC 380). It is organized by exam with clearly labeled topics. It includes explanations, summaries, definitions to help unpack and explain the content. Topics include clinical psychology, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, psychosis, schizophrenia, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and conduct problems. Please note this guide was adapted from course material and notes I took in class.
Abnormal Psychology - IB Psychology - Detailed Essay Plans
A 26-page document which has everything you need to fully prepare for the topic Abnormal Psychology. The document has an essay plan for all the possible essay titles, which are:
1. To what extent do biological, cognitive and sociocultural factors influence abnormal behaviour?
2. Evaluate psychological research (that is, theories and/or studies) relevant to the study of abnormal behaviour.
3. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
4. Examine the concepts of normality and abnormality.
5. Discuss validity and reliability of diagnosis.
6. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
7. Describe symptoms and prevalence of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
8. Analyse etiologies (in terms of biological, cognitive and/or sociocultural factors) of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
9. Discuss cultural and gender variations in prevalence of disorders.
10. Examine/evaluate biomedical, individual and group approaches to treatment.
11. Discuss the use of eclectic approaches to treatment.
12. Discuss the relationship between etiology and therapeutic approach in relation to one disorder.
Note: I used these notes for my Psychology exams and my final grade was a 7 - they work!
Abnormal Psychology Revision Notes
Lecture/revision notes for all lectures. Including diagnosis of disorders, anxiety, PTSD, depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, OCD and substance use disorders. Notes in italics are from additional reading from the core text book (Abnormal Psychology by Martin Seligman, Elaine Walker & David Rosenhan)
PYC 3702 Abnormal Psychology Study Notes
These are my lecture notes on the textbook for Abnormal Psychology. It reduces the amount of work greatly and you can add where you want.
Schizophrenia Notes and Study Questions
These notes are about schizophrenia as detailed in the McGraw connect course. These notes on schizophrenia are very detailed and have every facet from symptoms to treatment. It also has questions from the Learn smart with the answers. This study guide will help you pass and is a good supplement for any abnormal psychology class. Only important details are included.