Summary book: Entrepreneurship in Theory and Practise; paradoxes in play. Second edition. ISBN 9781785364471
Extensive summary of the book Entrepreneurship in Theory and Practise. All chapters for the exam are summarized (ch. 1 till 10 except ch. 6). When you learn this summary you will definitely pass the exam! I got a 8,5 for the exam by learning this summary :-).
Book: Suna Løwe Nielsen, Kim Klyver, Majbritt Rostgaard Evald, Torben Bager (2017). Entrepreneurship in Theory and Practise; paradoxes in play. Second edition. Edward Elgar publishing, ISBN 978-1-78536-447-1. - eText ISBN: 4457
Cell Biology and Physiology (BSCI330) Ch. 6 Notes
Cell Biology and Physiology (BSCI330) class notes for Chapter 6 of Molecular Biology of the Cell (B. Alberts et al). 5th Edition. Detailed and well-drawn diagrams drawn throughout using colors so they are easy to understand. These notes were very helpful throughout the semester and were the main resource I used to study. This course has topics that are fairly basic for upper level Biology courses and cover a wide range of topics, so I have been able to use these notes to help me in several other Biology classes that I have taken.
Summary Book Multivariate Statistics 1ZM31
This is a summary of several chapters of the book Multivariate Data Analysis by Hair et al. (Seventh edition).
The following chapters are summarized: CH 2: Data; CH 3: Exploratory Factor Analysis; CH 6: Logistic regression; CH 11: Structural Equation Modeling; CH 12 Confirmatory Factor Analysis.
Summary Language and communication
Summary of An Introduction to Language and Linguistics by Ralph W. Fasold and Jeff Connor-Linton,
CH 5, CH 6, CH 10, CH 13, and other book about gestures p.118-134.
Theories of Digital Business Cheatsheet
Everything you need to know for the exam is in here. Memorize these information and enjoy life, while the exam is approaching! Don't forget to practice on past papers though ;)
- Gallaugher Ch. 1;
- Gallaugher Ch. 2, 3 and 4;
- Weill, P., & Woerner, S. L. (2015). Thriving in an increasingly digital ecosystem. MIT Sloan
Management Review, 56(4), 27-34;
- Edelman, D. C., & Singer, M. (2015). Competing on Customer Journeys. Harvard Business Review, 88-100.
- Gallaugher Ch. 6, 7 and 8;
- Borgman, H.P. (2014). IT Governance. In: Khosrow-Pour, M. (ed.). Encyclopedia of Information
Science and Technology, 3rd Edition, 2745-2753. IGI-Global.
- Smeekes, I. & Borgman, H.P. (2018). A wheelbarrow full of frogs: understanding portfolio management for agile projects, In 51th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS). (forthcoming).
- Gallaugher Ch. 5 and 16
- Gallaugher Ch. 13 and 14
- Rigby, D. K., Sutherland, J., & Takeuchi, H. (2016). Embracing Agile. Harvard Business Review;
- Neves, F. G., Borgman, H., & Heier, H. Success Lies in the Eye of the Beholder: The Mismatch Between Perceived and Real IT Project Management Performance. In 2016 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), 5878-5887. IEEE.
- Ford, J.D., Ford, L.W.& D’Amelio, A. (2008). Resistance to change: the rest of the story. The Academy of Management Review, 33(2), 362-377;
- Kotter, J. (2012). How the most innovative companies capitalize on today's rapid-fire strategic challenges-and still make their numbers. Harvard business review, 90(11), 43-58;
- Heier, H., Borgman, H.P. & Hofbauer, T.H. (2008). Making the most of IT governance software: understanding implementation processes. In 2008 43th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), 435-444.
- Agrawal, A. K., Gans, J. S., & Goldfarb, A. (2017). What to Expect from Artificial Intelligence. MIT Sloan Management Review, 58(3), 23-27.
- Gallaugher Ch. 15.1-15.7, 17 and 18;
- Notes on Process Modeling
- Gallaugher Ch. 9, 10 and 11;
- Malone, T. W., Laubacher, R., & Dellarocas, C. (2010). The collective intelligence genome. MIT Sloan Management Review, 51(3), 21-31.
Summary: Experiencing MIS – Global Edition (Kroenke and Boyle)
This is a summary of Experiencing MIS (7th edition) by Kroenke and Boyle. The summary contains some images, as well as the most important terms and explanations in italics and bold for a clearer view. The summary contains only the chapters of the exam requirement (CH 1, 9, 4, 6, 7, 10). Enjoy reading, learning and good luck with your exam!
Intro to Strategic Advertising Ch 6-9 Notes- Advertising and IMC Principles and Practice
Intro to Strategic Advertising Ch 6-9 Notes- Advertising and IMC Principles and Practice.
Summary & Notes for Literary Theory: Narratology, Postmodernism, Marxism, New Historicism, Feminist Theory, Queer Theory, Postmodernism.
Summaries of articles in 'The Norton Anthology of Theory and Criticism', as well as chapters from 'Beginning Theory: An Introduction to Literary and Cultural Theory' by P. Barry.
Narratology, which includes: 'Aristotle Poetics', 'De Saussure Nature of the Linguistic Sign', 'Wimsatt and Beardsley The Intentional Fallacy', 'Barry Ch. 2 Structuralism' & 'Barry Ch. 12 Narratology'.
Postmodernism, which includes: 'Paul de Man Semiology and Rhetoric', 'Lyotard Defining the Postmodern', 'Baudrillard From the Precession of Simulacra', 'Barry Ch. 3 Post-structuralism and Deconstruction', 'Postmodern Literary Criticism'.
Marxism & New Historicism, which includes: 'Antonio Gramsci The Formation of the Intellectuals', 'Lecture Notes On Marxism', 'Horkheimer and Adorno from the Culture Industry: Enlightenment as Mass Deception', 'Greenblatt: from Resonance and Wonder', 'Moretti from Graphs Maps Trees: Abstract Models for a Literary History Ch. 1', 'Barry Ch. 8 Marxist criticism', 'Barry Ch. 9 New Historicism and Cultural Materialism', 'Freud, from The Interpretation of Dreams, “The Oedipus Complex”', 'Roland Barthes, ‘The Death of the Author’', 'Michel Foucault, 'What is an Author'', 'Gilbert & Gubar, ‘from The Madwoman in the Attic, “The Anxiety of Authorship” (two summaries)', 'Jacques Lacan, 'From the Agency of the Letter in the Unconscious'', 'Slavoj Žižek, 'Courtly Love, or, Woman As Thing''.
Feminist & Queer Theory, which includes: 'Simone de Beauvoir, 'The Second Sex, Chapter XI. Myth and Reality'', 'Michel Foucault, 'Discipline and Punish: The Birth of the Prison'', 'Monique Wittig, 'One Is Not Born a Woman’', 'Berlant and Warner, 'Sex in Public'', 'Barry Ch. 5 Psychoanalytic Criticism', 'Barry Ch. 6 Feminist Criticism', 'Barry Ch. 7 Lesbian/gay criticism'.
Postcolonialism, which includes: 'Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, 'The Master-Slave Dialectic'', 'Edward Said, ‘Jane Austen and Empire’', 'Homi K. Bhabha, 'The Commitment to Theory'', 'Barry Ch. 10 Postcolonial Criticism'.