LPC DISPUTE RESOLUTION (CIVIL AND CRIMINAL) - 2018/19 (DISTINCTION LEVEL)
- LPC Dispute Resolution (Civil & Criminal) Exam notes (Electronic word-processed copy)
- Suitable for students studying the LPC at the University of Law, BPP & all other universities
- Detailed notes in all subject areas covered in the DR/Civil/Criminal module.
- Includes Model Answers for Exam styled questions.
- Includes guidance on the approach to Code of Conduct issues
- Contains 66 pages of content (very detailed notes)
- Distinction level
Course overview Studying Europe
This very structured course overview of Studying Europe (ELC Year 1 Bloc 1 2018-2019) contains:
- Lecture notes from week 1 up to and including week 7
- Summaries of all the compulsory articles/readings
- Seminar notes from week 1 up to and including week 7
- Answers to the six weekly exercises (all the exercises were marked with a 'pass')
AQA Biology A Level Revision - Studying Inheritance - Unit 17
These revision notes provide an in depth summary of this specific chapter of AQA Biology in the A Level Specification -
Very comprehensive notes and enabled me to achieve an A* in my A Level Biology exams.
1.4 The Human Body - Extensive Summary
This summary contains all material from the literature that is relevant for your upcoming exam of the course The Human Body. By studying this extensive summary, the student will construct a clear overview of all course material that is required to obtain a good grade on the exam. For every problem, sufficient pictures, graphs, and other supporting visualisations from the book or from Canvas are available.
Great Summary of AUE1601. Pass this subject with 87%, by only studying this.
This is a great summary of AUE1601, it is a colourful easy summary to study, you will be guaranteed a pass.
Biology 1414 Exam Unit 4: Ecology Review
This 27-page review includes textbook information from each chapter, lecture notes, details of required readings and homework quizzes. A ton of visuals is included to make everything easier to comprehend. In addition, all vocabulary terms are bolded in red. I hope everyone can ace this test, happy studying! Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved
2. Techniques for Studying Cells
- The development of cell biology
- Light microscopes
- Sample preparation for light microscope
- Advanced light microscopy
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- Breaking the resolution limit with electron microscopes
- Transmission electron microscopes and sample preparation
- Scanning electron microscopes and sample preparation
- Cell fractionation
Biology 1414 Exam Unit 3: History of Life Continued Review
This 25-page review includes textbook information from each chapter, lecture notes, details of required readings and homework quizzes. A ton of visuals is included making everything easier to comprehend. I hope everyone can ace this test, happy studying! Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved
Summary lectures Webcare
Summary of the lectures from the course 'Webcare'. The little parts (authors) that are marked yellow were the compulsory readings for this course. In my other summary of the literature, these articles are explained in more depth. :-) Goodluck studying!