This pack includes:
A complete summary of all 6 theories
Summaries made from Text Book:
From individual to ecosystem
WF Meyer, C Moore, HG Viljoen
Summary CPO course
Complete summary for the course Certified Protection Officer (CPO), given at Avans University of Applied Sciences on the basis of the book "The Professional Protection Officer".
Summary Organisation and Environment
Extensive summary from the book Strategy Safari written by Mintzberg. The summary contains a lot of pictures from the book.
PYC3702 Summary and DSM easy
This provides an extensive and easy explanation to each DSM disorder with images and examples. There is also summary notes for each chapter. This helped me a lot!!! And its a must if you want to understand the module and gain a good pass!
Here an English summary for Exploring Strategy (11th edition) written by Gerry Johnson. This summary contains chapter 1-12. Only the important parts of the book are included in this summary. It is based on the lessons of my previous class.
The document is made up of my notes on the Intro to International Organizations course that I took during my first year in IRO. As we used the earlier version of the book, some extra info may be missing. However, the notes and summaries cover all main organizations. Because I recognize some additional info is missing, I set the price at the minimum! :) the notes are quite diverse, and they roughly have two formats, a question-answer format in the first half and a bulleted list format in the second.
Summary Introduction to Political Science (IPS)
Summary of the book readings from IRO course introduction to political science (IPS) Contains readings from the book: Theory and Methods in Political Science Next, to this, the summary contains at the end a quick overview of the approaches discussed as a quick revision of material read. And another overview of important scholars and their claims UPDATE: Added overview of research within the various approaches. e.g. scope of research, analysis, methods of research
Summary of the articles for the open book exam of the master course Interventions & Policies I
Note: only the articles! The summary of the chapters from the book of McKenzie is also on this site.
Including the following articles:
- Challenges of integrating evidence into health policy and planning: linking multiple disciplinary approaches - Carmen Huckel Schneidera and Fiona Blyth
- Corbin, J.H., Jones, J., & Barry, M.M. (2018). What makes intersectoral partnerships for health promotion work? A review of the international literature.
- Kok, Peters, & Ruiter. Planning theory- and evidence-based behavior change interventions: a conceptual review of the intervention mapping protocol
- Arthur & Blitz. Bridging the gap between science and practice in drug abuse prevention through needs assessment and strategic community planning.
- Michie, van Stralen & West. The behaviour change wheel: A new method for characterising and designing behaviour change interventions.
- Nyambe, Van Hal & Kampen (2016). Screening and vaccination as determined by the Social Ecological Model and the Theory of Triadic Influence: a systematic review.
- Durlak, DuPre (2008). Implementation matters: A review of research on the influence of implementation on program outcomes and the factors affecting implementation.
- Humphrey, Barlow, Lendrum (2018). Quality matters: implementation moderates student outcomes in the PATHS curriculum.
- Nilsen, P. (2015). Making sense of implementation theories, models and frameworks