LPC DISPUTE RESOLUTION (CIVIL AND CRIMINAL) - 2018/19 (DISTINCTION LEVEL)
- LPC Dispute Resolution (Civil & Criminal) Exam notes (Electronic word-processed copy)
- Suitable for students studying the LPC at the University of Law, BPP & all other universities
- Detailed notes in all subject areas covered in the DR/Civil/Criminal module.
- Includes Model Answers for Exam styled questions.
- Includes guidance on the approach to Code of Conduct issues
- Contains 66 pages of content (very detailed notes)
- Distinction level
Notes made from prescribed textbook. With summary of the below 6 theories
▪ Freud theory
▪ Social cognitive approach theory
▪ Maslow theory
▪ Roger’s theory
▪ Frankl’s theory
▪ African perceptive theory
B&E lecture notes
This document includes all lecture notes for the lectures of behaviour & environment 3, given at the Radboud University. Notes are provided on all lectures, except for the last one (lecture 7).
Tax Notes (Themes 1-7) 2019
These notes have been created in 2019 and are a compilation of the slides, SILKE: South African Income Tax, case law and the classes presented by Mr Oosthuizen.
IOP4863 Extensive Notes
These are notes on the entire module. These notes are great for Assignment help and examination preparation. Everything you need for this moduleis included in these notes.
Notes are from Past examination Questions and from the prescribed Books for personnel and Career Psychology.
IOP 2605 EXAM NOTES COMPLETE
IOP2605 Exam Study Notes
Learning Units Included:
LU2 (2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.5, 2.5.3, 2.5.5, 2.6.2, 2.6.4)
LU3 (3.3.2, 3.3.3, 3.3.4, 3.3.5)
LU4 (4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5)
LU5 (5.3, 5.4.4, 5.6.1)
LU6 (6.2.1, 6.2.3, 6.3.1, 6.4.1, 6.6)
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THESE SECTIONS ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR EXAM
IOS2601 NOTES UPDATED 2019
BEST IOS2601 NOTES FOR BOTH EXAM AND ASSIGNMENTS PREPARATION. THIS NOTES HAVE UPDATED ACCORDING TO THE CURRENTLY PRESCRIBED TEXTBOOK.
Please note that we recommend students to use the notes with our revision study pack and 2013 - 2018 Memos.